Friday, 15 July 2011

Example Article

 BROWN BOGGLED

 DISASTER STRIKES when Ellie is told to search in the 'search bar' on google."WHERE IS IT?" she cried in
her glorious West Yorkshire accent, in which Beth replied with "at the top". At this point Ellie was struggling
to keep her head upright and an emotional breakdown was on the cards. Beth later expanded on her previous comment
with "No, no, right at the top, the URL bar" and added some extravagant hand gestures to help Ellie on her
quest. "I STILL CAN'T FIND IT" This eventually proved all too much for poor Ellie as she throws her head down on to the desk.


I wrote this article with the brief being, 'something that has happened in class today'. I am pleased with this and feel it gets the story told both efficiently and with a degree of wit!

No comments:

Post a Comment